Leonardo DiCaprio Urged to Turn Over "Corrupt" 'Wolf of Wall Street' Earnings
The actor's sole response so far to his alleged ties to the 1MDB corruption scandal asserted that he would return "gifts and charitable donations," but not the more than $25 million compensation he made from the 2013 hit.
Critic's Notebook: 'Trump Tower Live' Is Not Ready for Primetime
The Trump campaign's live talk show presented on Facebook is lamer than the lamest of "lamestream media."
Viola Davis Sells Racially Themed 1960s Family Music Comedy to ABC
'The Zipcoders' is based on an original idea about a group of black teens growing up in Texas and their quest to form a band like The Beatles.
Jeff Zucker Talks Trump TV and CNN's Ratings Hot Streak: We've "Out-Shined Everybody"
Less than two weeks shy of the election, Zucker speaks with THR about his network's winning strategy, narrowing the Fox News gap, his post-election plan and what might happen to all those political pundits.
- J.K. Rowling's 'Fantastic Beasts' Tracking for $75M U.S. Debut
- Johnny Depp Leaves UTA for CAA
- Box-Office Preview: Tom Hanks' 'Inferno' Set to Win Horror-Light Halloween Weekend
- Apple Unveils New TV App
- Twitter Is Shutting Down Its Vine Video App
- Trump's Hollywood Walk of Fame Vandal Suspect Arrested
Never miss a story. Stay up-to-date with THR's Today in Entertainment newsletter.
Andrew Garfield Returns as Spider-Man For 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
The 'Amazing Spider-Man' actor webs up one more time for a skit on the ABC talk show.
- 'Mummy' Actor Marwan Kenzari Joins Johnny Depp in 'Murder on the Orient Express' (Exclusive)
- MoMA, Hammer Museum Contenders Series to Include Screenings of 'Arrival,' 'Loving,' 'Nocturnal Animals' (Exclusive)
- Erin Lee Carr's New True-Crime Documentary to Air on HBO (Exclusive)
- 'Black Panther': All the Essentials in One Place
- James McAvoy Introduces a Few More Personalities in M. Night Shyamalan's 'Split' Trailer
- EDM Doc 'What We Started' Chronicles the Rise of a Genre
- Halloween 2016: Harley Quinn, Deadpool and 22 More Hollywood-Inspired Costumes
- 'Rebel Without a Cause': THR's 1955 Review
- Asian Performers Are Worthy of Oscar Recognition, Too (Guest Column)
- Serbian Director Emir Kusturica to Get Russian "Friendship" Award by Vladimir Putin Decree
'Fargo' Adds Jim Gaffigan to Season 3 Cast
Raven-Symone Exiting 'The View' as Disney Eyes 'That's So Raven' Reboot
Bryan Fuller Out as 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner
'Great British Bake Off' Ends BBC Run With Its Highest Ratings Ever
'Mad Men' Creator Matthew Weiner Sets TV Return With Amazon Anthology
'Waco' Miniseries Starring Taylor Kitsch Lands at Spike TV
'Walking Dead' Star Jeffrey Dean Morgan Doesn't See Negan as a Villain
Ian Somerhalder, Nikki Reed Ink Pod Deal With Warner Bros. TV
'Castle' Grad Stana Katic to Star in AXN Crime Drama 'Absentia'
'Big Brother OTT': Former Players Talk Viewers' Vote Impact and the Key to Winning Over America
Tech Dramedy 'Loaded' Scores AMC Series Order
Bryce Dallas Howard Says Her 'Black Mirror' Social Media Nightmare "Is Happening Already"
This Week’s Issue
Love in Black & White
"Fifty years is not that long ago — not for this shit to be going down," says Joel Edgerton of 'Loving,' a real-life drama about an outlawed marriage with sudden relevance in today's racially charged election
- How Interracial Romance 'Loving' Became the Most Relevant Movie This Election Season
- NBC's New 'Apprentice' Star Arnold Schwarzenegger Arrives With Trump-Like Baggage
- Michael Wolff on Billy Bush and How the Media Wrung Trump Dry Before Toppling Him
- Warren Beatty's New Movie Has 16 Credited Producers: "It's Deplorable"
- How the Chicago Cubs Could Boost World Series Ratings (and Give Fox a $30M Advertising Windfall)
Viacom to Name Bob Bakish Interim CEO (Report)
The head of the company's international networks is in line to take over from Tom Dooley, who followed Philippe Dauman, at a time when Viacom and CBS are studying a recombination.
Twitter Quarterly Earnings Exceed Estimates, Company to Lay Off 9 Percent of Workforce
CEO Jack Dorsey remains mum on recent takeover speculation.
Harry Sloan and Jeff Sagansky in Talks to Acquire Playboy
The duo is looking to acquire assets from private equity firm Rizvi Traverse Management.
Comcast's Brian Roberts Mum on AT&T-Time Warner, Says "We Have a Fabulous Company"
"The Comcast element has lent a great, great stimulus to NBCUniversal," says the latter's boss, Steve Burke.
- SiriusXM Grows Subscribers, Earnings in Third Quarter
- WME-IMG Taps NBA Exec as CEO of China Subsidiary
- Verizon Acquires Jason Kilar's Vessel
Peabody Adds 4 to Advisory Board
Kevin Reilly, Hulu's Craig Erwich, Sony Pictures Television's Zack Van Amburg and DDB North America CEO Wendy Clark Wendy Clark have joined the board.
'Awards Chatter' Podcast — Helen Mirren ('Eye in the Sky')
The Oscar, Emmy and Tony winner discusses a long-ago visit to a prophetic palm reader, her experiences of sexual harassment, what she wrote in a letter to Queen Elizabeth II and the one award she hasn't yet won but really wants.
Oscars: Documentary Short Subject Contenders Unveiled
Five nominees will be chosen from the list of 10.
Billboard Touring Awards: Beyonce, Bruce Springsteen and Coldplay Lead Finalists
The awards show, in its 13th year, honors the artists, executives, companies and venues behind the most successful tours and events of the year.
- Miles Teller to Be Honored by Stonestreet Studios (Exclusive)
- European Film Awards: 'Look Who's Back,' 'Man Called Ove' Nominated for Best European Comedy
- Queen Latifah, Leslie Odom Jr. Honored at Princess Grace Awards Gala
- Oscars: Raunchy 'Sausage Party' to Get Serious Awards Push (Exclusive)
Katy Perry, Emma Stone Step Out for CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Show
Hollywood's favorite style stars showed their support for this year's finalists, including Adam Selman, Stampd's Chris Stamp, and Newbark's Maryam and Marjan Malakpour.
About Last Night: Jon Hamm Rocks Tom Ford; Naomi Campbell Steps Out in All-White Gown
6 Designers Kim Kardashian Has Helped To Gain Exposure
15 Power Pantsuits That Ruled the Red Carpet
#ImWithHer on the Runway
Tilda Swinton's Wacky and Wonderful Press Wardrobe for 'Doctor Strange'
All The Stars at the Obamas' Final State Dinner at the White House
A Look at Naomie Harris' 'Moonlight' Press Wardrobe
Every Time Michelle Obama Slayed at a White House State Dinner
Fashion Biggest Names Remember Bill Cunningham
Duran Duran to Get ASCAP Golden Note Award
The "multiplatinum pop visionaries" will get the honor in London in November.
American Music Awards: James Bay, Fifth Harmony Added as Performers
Sevyn Streeter Says 76ers Canceled Her National Anthem Performance Due to 'We Matter' Shirt
Watch Alex Trebek Rap Drake's "Jumpman" on 'Jeopardy!'
7 Things We Learned From Kesha's Tell-All 'New York Times Magazine' Interview
Kanye West Draws Katy Perry, Chris Brown and More to First 'Saint Pablo Tour' Stop in L.A.
Niall Horan Finds His Celebrity Girlfriend, Performs "This Town" on 'Ellen'
Chart: Hot 100
The Chainsmokers Featuring Halsey
The Weeknd Featuring Daft Punk
twenty one pilots
Let Me Love You
DJ Snake Featuring Justin Bieber
Hollywood's Next Big Thing: 'Good Girls Revolt' Star Genevieve Angelson Is Really Just a "Free-Love Hippie"
Hollywood's Next Big Thing: Joe Alwyn, From Film Student to Star of 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk'
Hollywood's Next Big Thing: 'Moonlight's' Trevante Rhodes Goes From Track Star to Toronto Film Fest
Lucas Hedges to Star in Off-Broadway Play 'Yen' (Exclusive)
Trip Cullman will direct the 'Manchester By the Sea' actor, making his stage debut in the MCC Theater production.
Paula Vogel's Historical Play 'Indecent' Bound for Broadway
The new play with music centers on Yiddish playwright Sholem Asch's controversial 'God of Vengeance', which was shut down by police after a single performance in 1923.
'Sunday in the Park With George': Theater Review
Jake Gyllenhaal stars opposite Annaleigh Ashford in this concert staging of the Pulitzer-winning 1984 musical by Stephen Sondheim and James Lapine about art and human connection.
'Vietgone': Theater Review
Romantic sparks fly between two Vietnamese refugees in Qui Nguyen's outlandish comedy inspired by his parents' experiences.
Glenn Close to Reprise 'Sunset Boulevard' on Broadway
The actress returns to the role that won her a Tony Award 21 years ago, in a production first seen earlier this year at the English National Opera in London.
- This Little-Known Luxury Flight From NYC to London Includes Free Massages, Beds and iPads
- Pulse Nightclub Victims Honored at Orlando Magic Season Opener
- 'Dilbert' Creator Scott Adams: "ISIS Prefers" Hillary Clinton
Facebook Exec: Live Video Shouldn't Be "Only Component" of a Publisher's Strategy
Last spring, Facebook began funding a select group of media and entertainment companies to create videos for its Live broadcasting platform.
Marvel Tech VP Annie Chang Named to AMPAS SciTech Council
The Council now has 25 members.
AwesomenessTV, Verizon Tap Former Universal TV Exec Russell Rothberg for Streaming Service
He will report to Samie Kim Falvey, who joined the venture from ABC in August.
Tim Cook Says Apple Is "Open to Acquisitions of Any Size"
The iPhone maker sold more of the devices than expected but revenue was down 9 percent year-over-year.
- SMPTE Panel Warns of Restoration Challenges
- Marvel Addressing Gender Inequality, Says Studio Exec VP
- SAG-AFTRA Pickets as Video Game Employers Call Strike "Unnecessary"